DID YOU KNOW...
Since the Golden Gate Bridge opened in 1937, more than 1,200 people have jumped to their deaths, making it the number one spot in the world for suicides.
1. can you come up with the only occupation that contains three consecutive
sets of double letters within its name?
(Hint; every business needs at least one of these...)
2. how many years ago did Disneyland open?
3. how many singles off Michael Jackson's thriller album made it to
billboard's top ten?
4. what year was the NFL players strike?
5. a Sari would be worn primarily in what country?
6. can you name Mickey mouse's two nephews?
7. fictional character Michael Anthony was executive secretary to Charles
B.. Tipton. Tipton was the title character on which 1950's tv series ?
8. which British actress has won two academy awards and was elected to the
house of commons?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sally Ride was the first woman in space.
(I would also accept "Beekeeper, 'tho the formal term is Apiarist)
6. MORTY AND FERDY
7. "THE MILLIONAIRE"
8. Glenda Jackson
Russian Valentina Tereshkova flew aboard the Vostok 6 on June 16, 1963, a
full twenty years before sally's "ride" aboard the shuttle challenger.
sally DID have the distinction of being the youngest woman in space, at 32
years of age.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !