DID YOU KNOW...
FIRST INTERRACIAL KISS ON AMERICAN TV:
Sammy Davis Jr. kissed Nancy Sinatra—on the cheek—on Sinatra’s 1967 variety show Movin’ with Nancy. (The first interracial kiss between fictional characters: Captain Kirk kissed Uhura on Star Trek in 1968.)
DID YOU KNOW...
Before 1949, when they changed the name, the town of Mountain, West Virginia was
called..................... Mole Hill, West Virginia
1. Can you name the three largest Native American tribes in the USA ?
2. Name the passer and receiver involved in the football play immortalized as "The
3. What was the name of Yoda's ("Star Wars") alternate character in the spoof film,
4. What country was expelled from the United Nations in 1971?
(Hint: It's seat was given to the communist-ruled People's Republic of China)
5. What were the first golf balls made of?
6. The 1971 book, "The Boys of Summer" was about what major League Baseball team
of the early 50's?
a. - Yankees
b. - Dodgers
c. - Giants
d. - Phillies
7. Until Texas was admitted to the Union in 1845, what was the largest state. (Hint: It's
now 21st in size)
8. How many chambers in a cow's heart?
TRUTH OR CRAP?
The movie "Heidi" interrupted the final crucial plays of a Super Bowl game.
1. CHEROKEE, NAVAJO, chippewa
2. TERRY BRADSHAW AND FRANCO HARRIS
4. REPUBLIC OF CHINA (TAIWAN)
6. - b
..But it was almost as bad. In 1968, NBC interrupted a regular season game between the
Oakland Raiders and the New York Jets, with the Jets leading 32-29 with only 65
seconds left in the game, first going to a commercial and then "Heidi" --the Raiders
quickly scored 14 points to win, 43-32.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !