1. how many glasses of wine is it traditional to drink during the passover seder?
2. who owned the tomb where Jesus was interred?
3. what country was the first to establish a retirement-age social security program?
4. what athletic activity am i involved in if i'm doing a "fakie"?
5. what plucky heavyweight boxer inspired sylvester stallone to write his "rocky" screenplay?
6. how many countries border china?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
martial arts legend bruce lee was the cha-cha dance champion of hong kong in 1958.
1. four (six???)
2. JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA
3. germany in 1889 (denmark??)
5. CHUCK WEPNER
6. fourteen (11)
bruce lee, later to star as kato in the "green hornet" TV series, and then in his own martial arts classics like "enter the dragon", was a cha-cha instructor in hong kong.
he was 18 years old when he won the dance championship.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !