DID YOU KNOW...
The Moon is moving away from Earth at the rate of about one inch every eight years.
1. Which is "The Beer that made Milwaukee Famous" ?
2. In what classic novel would I find an adventurer visiting a land called "Glubdrubdrib" ?
3. What's the name of comic strip character Ziggy's pet goldfish ?
4. What was actor Verne Troyer's character name in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me ?
5. Name the planet ruled by Ming the Magnificent in the Flash Gordon serials.
6. In text-messaging lingo, what does "yaqw" mean ?
7. Trick Question; What athlete appeared on the covers of Sports Illustrated, Time, and Newsweek magazines simultaneously in 1973 ?
8. What does N.A.S.C.A.R stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mercury was once considered a cure-all for everything from headaches to syphilis.
2. gulliver's travels
6. "you are quite welcome"
8. NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STOCK CAR AUTO RACING
The highly toxic element can lead to mercury poisoning, a common condition in the 19th century.
Sufferers were referred to as "mad Hatters" once their trembling and demented symptoms arose.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !