DID YOU KNOW...
Relatively speaking, if you could move as fast as a cockroach moves, you'd be moving
about 400 miles per hour.
1. What was the original name for the Gulf of California?
2. Do you recall the name of "Cheers" character Norm's unseen wife?
3. What U.S. organization is the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institution in
4. What are the two most visited mountains in the world ?
(Hint; #1 is in the far east, and the other is in North America...)
5. According to his elementary school principal, what was Forrest Gump's IQ in the 1994
a. – 65
b. – 70
c. – 75
d. - 80
6. To which African nation must I travel to visit the Serengeti ?
a. – Tanzania
b. – Zambia
c. – Zimbabwe
d. - Kenya
7. How many hotels are included in a standard Monopoly board game ?
(bonus; how many houses ?)
8. How long - in feet - are the sandals worn by the Statue of Liberty ?
a. – 18 feet
b. – 21 feet
c. – 25 feet
d. – 28 feet
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Neil Diamond is the father of Mike Diamond of the Beastie Boys.
1. vermillion sea
3. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY
4. MT. FUJI (#1) & pike's peak
5. - c
6. - a
7. 12 (32)
8. - c
They are not related.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !