DID YOU KNOW...
The only state in the Union where radar detectors are illegal is Virginia, and they are also illegal next door in the District of Columbia. Radar detectors are legal in passenger vehicles in all other states. They are illegal in commercial vehicles that weigh greater than 10,000 pounds.
1. under what name did movie actor Marion Morrison gain fame?
2. seven of the ten worst air-polluted cities are located in the same
country; what country is it?
3. according to the people who keep track of such things; how many hot dogs were consumed in the u.s.a. on the fourth of july, 2004?
a. 55 million
b. 155 million
c. 555 million
4. What is the name of the pigment in green plants that gives them their color?
5. which movie company released the "Merrie melodies" and "Looney tunes"
6. what was the collective name for the fictional characters that included George-a-green, will scarlet, will stutley, midge the miller's son, Arthur a-bland, , David of doncaster and John Little ?
7. what was the name of gene autry's home?
8. how many years did Methuselah supposedly live?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"arachibutyrophobia" is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
1. John Wayne
3. b - 155 million
5. WARNER BROTHERS
6. THE MERRY MEN
7. THE MELODY RANCH
8. 969 YEARS
the term arachibutyrophobia stems from the Latin arachis, a genus of plants
that includes the peanut.
there are hundreds of random phobias, such as the fear of the color white
(leukophobia) , dust (koniophobia) and beautiful women (venustraphobia).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !