DID YOU KNOW...
Number of TV sets in the US in 1955: 25 million. In 2005: 247 million.
1. What popular U.S. TV sitcom was remade in Britain as The Brighton Belles ?
2. The first job of which U.S. President was at a Baskin-Robbins shop, where he scooped ice cream during a high school summer vacation ?
a. – Ronald Reagan
b. – Bill Clinton
c. – George w. Bush
d. – Barack Obama
3. What “Factory’s” Stock Market symbol is CAKE ?
4. A group of Crocodiles in water is called a float. What’s the group called when it’s on land ?
5. What is the source of the proverb, “Physician, heal thyself” ?
6. Who are the only Father-and-Son teammates to hit back-to-back Home Runs ?
7. What three products were promoted in the original Starbucks logo – used from 1971 until 1987 ?
8. What young Union Officer fought at the Battle of Gettysburg in a black velvet uniform trimmed with gold lace ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld was fired from his recurring role on the TV series, Benson.
1. The Golden Girls
2. - d
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. a bask
5. the Bible (Luke 4:23)
6. Ken Griffey Sr. and Jr. – (1990 Seattle Mariners)
7. Coffee – Tea – Spices
8. George Armstrong Custer
It was in 1980, after three episodes.
He played Frankie, a Mail boy who was always trying to sell jokes.
Seinfeld says he learned he had been fired when he showed up for a read-through and found there was no script for him.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !