DID YOU KNOW...
In the United States, it is estimated that every adult unconsciously consumes one pound of insects each year due to garden produce, poor restaurant and home hygiene, and commercial foods for which the USDA allows a certain amount of insect fragments. Peanut butter, for example, is allowed to have 30 insect fragments per 100 grams.
1. what is the secret identity of the title character in the "Green Hornet" series?
2. Where in London is Charles dickens buried?
3. Name the famous plane piloted by Lt. Col. Paul Tibbets.
4. Name the actor who opened the Hog's Breath Inn in Carmel, California.
5. What was the nationality of legendary archer William Tell?
6. Multiple choice; which of the following planets takes only ten earth hours to rotate
once on it's axis?
7. Can you name the singer whose debut album, "Forever your Girl", sold over 5 million
8. as of the 2000 census, what percentage of American families consisted of a working
father, a housewife mother, and a child / children under the age of 18?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
More people died in the 1906 San Francisco earthquake than in any other natural disaster
in US history.
1. BRETT REID
2. WESTMINSTER ABBEY
3. THE "ENOLA GAY"
4. CLINT EASTWOOD
7. paula abdul
8. 10 %
The Galveston storm of 1900 killed 6,000 to 8,000 people. the quake of '06 claimed 700
documented lives, though historians now say 3,000 is a more likely figure.
3,600 buildings on Galveston island were destroyed by the 140 mph winds and 15-foot
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !