WHO WAS ST. VALENTINE?
No one knows for certain, but the leading candidate is a third-century Roman priest named Valentine. After Claudius II decreed that his soldiers were not allowed to marry, the romantic Valentine defied the emperor and performed secret wedding ceremonies-for which he was caught and imprisoned. Valentine was enamored of the jailer’s daughter and, shortly before his execution, left her a love note that was signed “From Your Valentine.” He was beheaded on February 14, 269
1. what's the world's fastest- flying bird?
2. of the 59 reported shark attacks on humans in 2005, how many were fatal?
3. which of our solar system's planets rotates the fastest?
4. which state is home to the "coldest spot in the nation"?
5. until dick cheney's hunting accident, who was the only vice president known to have shot a man?
6. after the statue of liberty, what's the tallest statue in the USA?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the bible has been translated into klingon.
1. PEREGRINE FALCON
2. 4 (12??)
(once every 9 hrs and 55 min.-LT)
5. AARON BURR
6. the statue of vulcan, overlooking birmingham, ala. from the summit of red mountain (??)
star trek fans and linguists alike can now read their favorite passages from the bible in klingon, a language invented for use in the star trek movies.
even though it was intended for fictional star trek characters, klingon is a complete language, with it's own vocabulary, grammer and usage.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !