Fw: ??? 5/23
1. who is the famous fictional resident of
221-a baker street, london?
2. who is the alter-ego of the fictional lamont cranston?
3. scurvy is caused by a deficiency of what vitamin?
4. the labial nerve provides sensation to what part of the anatomy?
5. how long is a bowling alley?
6. what do you fear if you suffer from gymnophobia?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the 7-eleven convenience stores were first called "tote'm".
1. SHERLOCK HOLMES
2. THE SHADOW
3. VITAMIN C
4. the facial lips (no guess)
5. 60 feet (50 feet?)
6. nakedness (exercise?)
tote'm was the initial name of the southland corporation's foray into convenience stores. some store locations even sported genuine alaskan totem poles in front.
in 1946, tote'm became 7-eleven to reflect the stroes' new, extended hours- from 7 AM to 11 PM.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !