Did you know…
The USA's Nimitz class nuclear aircraft carriers are the largest warships in the world and cost $4.5 billion each. They're about as long as the Empire State Building is tall, weigh 97,000 tons, and are powered by two nuclear reactors. When deployed, they may have as many as 5,500 onboard.
1. how many US presidents have been an only child?
2. which state is home to america's very first ski resort?
3. what does a pogonophobic fear?
4. what was the name of the "good little witch" of comic book fame?
5. what's the lightest you can be to fight as a heavyweight?
6. what newsworthy event occurred on a dairy farm near bethel, new york aug. 15, 1969?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
dom perignon is named for the blind monk who invented champagne.
2. idaho (colorado?)
3. beards (jumping up and down?)
5. 176 POUNDS
6. WOODSTOCK MUSIC FESTIVAL
in 1693, dom pierre perignon, a benedictine monk at the abbey of hautvillers, accidentally bottled a batch of partially fermented wine. the following spring most of the bottles exploded. tasting a surviving bottle, he is said to have remarked, "i'm drinking stars!". perignon was 60 years old in 1698 when he finally perfected the process of making champagne- a balance of grapes, sugar, fermentation, sturdy bottles, and a method to keep the corks from shooting out of the bottle prematurely
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !