DID YOU KNOW...
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
1. Dear Agnes, How does a nice earthworm meet another of the opposite sex?
Signed, Fishin' For Mates
a. - Dear Fishin', The ladies are lighter, and a bit slimier too!
b. - Dear Fishin', Try hanging out in the best pile of rotten leaves that you can find.
c. - Dear Fishin', Stop lookin' for the opposite sex...because there aren't any!
d. - Dear Fishin', Look for a worm with fewer segments than you- that's the one!
2. What is the name for the act of a female dog giving birth ?
(Hint; the word starts with W.)
3. In all of her films, Shirley Temple had the same number of curls in her hair ; Whats the number ?
4. How many of the fifty have land north of Canadas southernmost point ?
5. Fill in the Blank;
On average, babies born in the month of _______ are 7 ounces heavier than those born I the other months.
6. What is the hump of a camel made up of, mostly ?
7. What is the number of kernels on the average ear of yellow corn ?
(Bonus; ... and how many rows, on average ?)
8. Fill in the blank;
The dye used to stamp the grade on meat is edible ; its made from _____ skims.
TRUTH OR CRAP "??
Actor Lee Marvin and boxing great Joe Louis are buried in adjacent graves.
4. d *
7. 800 (16)
They are buried side-by-side at Arlington National Cemetery, both having served during WWII, Marvin in the Marine Corps, and Louis in the Army.
California, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Mass.,
Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North
Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont,
Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !