Did you know...
GEOLOGICALLY SPEAKING, WE LIVE IN THE CENOZOIC ERA, WHICH BEGAN 65 MILLION YEARS AGO Didn't they use that on Star Trek?
1. Dickey Betts was a founding member of what successful Rock group?
2. What does a "Papaphobic fear?
Papa phobic ?
3. What's the chemical name for laughing gas? Helium
4. What Pop Singing group set a record in the U.K. in 1997, when each of their first five singles topped the charts? NKOB Back Street U2
5. What does one track with an analemma? anal emma ?
6. What did McDonald's call their short-lived (1991) low fat burger? McLean, Lil Mac, Mc White Castle
7. How many gallons of water does the average adult north American resident utilize daily? 2 gallons = gazillion cubic inches
8. Name the rock group who's career is re-hashed in the Stephen Davis book, "Old Gods Almost Dead"? Rollin Stones
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Paul Newman was number 19 on President Nixon's "Enemies List".
and Charles Bronson and Steve McQueen
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --- Thomas Edison