OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT
"We lead in exporting jobs." -Dan Quayle (he meant to say "products")
"The United States has much to offer the third world war." -Ronald Reagan (he meant to say "third world")
"I've had great financial sex." -Ross Perot (he meant to say "success")
"She's a wonderful person, and we're looking forward to a happy and wonderful night." -Ted Kennedy (he meant to say "life")
1. Trick Question: Which country has the world's lowest annual birth rate?
2. What movie chronicles the career of legendary football coach Herman Boone?
3. What 88 year-old American Icon sued the Rap group "Outcast" for using her name in a song?
4. What was the first U.S. state to ban the use of hand-held cell phones while driving?
5. What NBA great scored 16 points in 93 seconds during a 1984 playoff game?
6. Between which two of our planets is the Asteroid Belt located?
7. What's the total amount of degrees when the three angles in any triangle are added together?
8. Which U.S. President holds the record for most days spent out of the country during his term or terms? (the record, incidentally, is 229 days).
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Most algae can reproduce sexually.
1. THE VATICAN.
2. "REMEMBER THE TITANS"
3. ROSA PARKS
4. new york
5. Isaiah Thomas
6. MARS AND JUPITER
7. one hundred and eighty degrees total
8. BILL CLINTON
Though all algae can reproduce asexually, changes in their living environments can cause them to reproduce sexually.
The study of algae is called phycology.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !