DID YOU KNOW....
AUDREY HEPBURN, WHOSE MOTHER WAS A BARONESS, WAS BORN EDDA VAN HEEMSTRA HEPBURN-RUSTON.
1. Fill in the blank;
_______ ______ has appeared on the Wheaties box more than any other athlete - 18 times.
2. Who's the voice of Star Wars' Yoda ?
3. The film Desperado is the sequel to what movie ?
4. The recent quake in China measured about 7.85 on the scale, which is classified as a "major" quake..
True or False;
The earth suffers 15-20 earthquakes of this magnitude every year.
5. What's the name of the pet cat of Argos Filch, Hogwarts caretaker (Harry Potter series) ?
6. Name the fighter who spoke the memorable phrase, "No Mas, No Mas" to end a welterweight title bout.
7. Which Dr. Seuss title character lives in the jungle of Nool ?
8. Which soft drink used the catchphrase "It'll Tickle Your Innards" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Using too much Rosemary in your cooking can cause mild liver disease and digestive disorders.
1. MICHAEL JORDAN
2. FRANK OZ
3. el mariachi
5. mrs. norris
6. ROBERTO DURAN
7. horton (horton hears a who)
8. MOUNTAIN DEW
Rosemary helps promote liver function and assists in the digestive process.
But be advised : In high doses the herb becomes poisonous.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !