Did You Know...
COST, PER DAY, OF FIGHTING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR: $20,411; WORLD WAR II: $409.4 MILLION
1. Fill in the blank;
Pigs are found on all continents except
2. What singer's addiction to Seconol and Demerol was chronicled in the biography, "Careless Love"?
3. Fill in the blank;
According to the AAA auto club, your risk of being involved in an auto accident increases by ____ % after dark.
4. How many of the 24 new nations that emerged during the decade of the nineties are in the Americas?
5. On which television show was Willard Scott seen for years, until he was replaced by Al Roker?
6. What accessory was removed from the "Mr. Potato Head" toy in 1987, at the request of the U.S. Surgeon General?
7. Which N.H.L. team is nick-named the Habs?
8. What Harry Potter enemy is referred to as "you know who"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Tipler, Vulcan, Madame Moose, and Sweetlips were aliases assigned to revolutionary war spies by General George Washington.
2. ELVIS PRESLEY
5. THE TODAY SHOW
6. his pipe
7. montreal canadians
8. lord voldemort
Tipler, Vulcan, Madame Moose, and Sweetlips were names given by Washington to four of his 40 dogs.
Some of his other favorites were Drunkard, Mopsey, Taster, and searcher.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !