DID YOU KNOW...
The world's first nuclear reactor was built in a squash court beneath a Chicago football stadium on December 2, 1942. While it only generated enough power to light a flashlight, it proved that nuclear power was feasible.
1. what future first lady was married to warren williams before her marriage
to a future president?
2. can you name martin luther king's assassin?
3. in which futuristic novel were there bad guys called morlocks?
4. what was the cost of a first class postage stamp on january 1, 1980?
5. what was rhoda's last name (on the mary tyler moore show and rhoda)
6. what does the tiny "D" under the date on a penny represent?
7. what was the name of the boat that carried gilligan and company to the
island where they were marooned?
8. do you recall the last movie made by superstars clark gable and marilyn
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the gymnastics vaulting horse event was developed from routines practiced on
1. BETTY FORD
2. JAMES EARL RAY
3. THE TIME MACHINE
4. fifteen cents
6. "DENVER", THE MINT WHERE IT WAS COINED
7. SS MINNOW
8. "the misfits" (RATZ!)
as early as the fourth century a.d., wooden horses were used to train
soldiers how to mount and dismount quickly. the vaulting horse for
gymnastic purposes was first used in berlin; until the early 19th century,
vaulting "horses" even had a head and a tail.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !