DID YOU KNOW...
Muddiest river in the world?? The Yellow River in China !
1. Cindy Birdsong was a member of what singing group ?
2. Name the movie for which Frank Sinatra won an Oscar .
3. Name the gymnast who scored the first perfect ten in Olympic history.
4. Whose death at Chappaquiddick Bridge effectively ended Ted Kennedy's
chances of being President ?
5. The Aviator is a biopic of what famous person ?
6. Name the year; Elton John was born and gangster Al Capone died.....
7. what is girl-group member Geri Halliwell's nick-name ?
8. What does the Irish word "Whiskey" translate to in English ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Ancient Egyptians used salt to preserve their mummies.
1. THE SUPREMES
2. FROM HERE TO ETERNITY
3. NADIA COMMANECI
4. mary jo kopechne
5. howard hughes
7. GINGER SPICE
8. water of life
Large amounts of natron salt was packed around the body until the 70th
day, when the body was desiccated.
After being dried in the bed of natron salt, the body is then washed and
all traces of the salt removed. The cadaver is then taken to per nefer,
"the house of beauty," where it is stuffed and shaped back to its normal
size. Many perfumes and oils were rubbed on the body and the open wounds
were filled and covered with wax. Over the wax a metal plate decorated
with symbols of protection sealed the wounds. After the anointing was
completed, molten resin was added to cover the body. Both men and women
would be colored with ochre. The men would be colored red and the women
The body was then ready to be wrapped with anointed linens.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !