did you know.....
In 2008, nearly 50,000 kilos of cocaine were seized in the U.S. during drug arrests. The wholesale street value of this amount of cocaine was approximately $1.5 billion.
1. What is the only country on earth without some sort of functioning
2. Who carries the nick-name, "the Godfather of Soul"?
3. What singing group had Jerry Butler and Curtis Mayfield as members?
4. what is the oldest continuously operating brewery in the USA?
5. what was Ed Norton's occupation in the "Honeymooners" TV series?
6. what was the first Lennon / McCartney song to hit Billboard's USA top 100
7. What was the name of the super-computer in the TV series "Quantum Leap"?
8. Who was "Lady Day"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ?
Once detonated, a thermonuclear fusion bomb takes about three seconds to
2. JAMES BROWN
3. THE IMPRESSIONS
4. Yuengling, since 1829
5. SEWER WORKER
6. "from me to you"
8. BILLIE HOLIDAY
It takes only 600 billionths of a second for the ten main post-detonation
steps to take place.
these include implosion of the fission bomb; release of radiation, heat and
neutrons from the fissioning rod; and fission in the U-238 pieces from the
bomb's tamper and shield.
The resulting explosion is equivalent to 700 "little boys", the type of bomb
dropped on Hiroshima.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !