DID YOU KNOW...
A woman's arthritic pains will almost always disappear as soon as she becomes pregnant. No one knows why.
1. Who was the SECOND man to walk on the moon?
2. Multiple choice;
What sort of operation has it's website at www.moneyfactory.com--
a. on-line brokerage firm
b. U.S. Bureau of Engraving
c. Discount Mortgage lender
d. Help-you-sell site
3. Who am I???
I was the first actor to win three Academy Awards; I appeared in six John Wayne movies; I won an Emmy in 1959, and i had a top-ten billboard hit when I was in my sixties.
4. What sort of machine, featured in a TV series, was the "Knight Industries two-thousand" ?
5. Which member of TV's "A Team" was a pilot?
6. Who was the leader of the "Good" Transformers?
7. "Family Matters" was a spin-off of what other TV series?
8. What was the children's book that Forrest Gump kept in his suitcase?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
On average, blondes have more hair than redheads do.
1. EDWIN (BUZZ) ALDRIN
3. WALTER BRENNAN
4. A CAR (k.i.t.t. FROM "KNIGHT RIDER")
6. optimus prime
7. "perfect strangers"
8. "curious george"
Though it's incredibly difficult to count the hairs on anybody's head, counting blonde hair would definitely take longer. While people with black hair have about 107,000 strands and brunettes about 110,000, blondes have as many as 140,000 strands.
Redheads have the least amount, with only about 90,000 strands.