DID YOU KNOW...
ZENITH RADIO DEVELOPED THE FIRST TV REMOTE CONTROL IN 1950 AND DUBBED IT “LAZY BONES.”
1. What are the three Baltic States ?
2. If you are into Carcinology, what do you study ?
3. What is "The better part of Valor" ?
4. What's the closest city in the Ukraine to Chernobyl ?
5. Who played Dorothy in The Whiz ?
6. Who asked for the head of John the Baptist ?
7. Who won a Grammy for A Kiss From A Rose ?
8. On FRIENDS, what was Chandler's Surname ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Chopsticks are called "Kuai-zi" in China, meaning "quick little fellows".
1. ESTONIA, LATVIA, LITHUANIA
(q; what's delicious, and glows in the dark? a; chicken kiev)
5. DIANA ROSS
The quick little fellows, while invented in China over 5,000 years ago, have spread into Vietnam, Korea and Japan- and your own local take-out joint, of course.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !