DID YOU KNOW...
When Martin Van Buren wrote his autobiography after serving as president
from 1837-1841, he didn't mention his wife of 12 years. Not even once.
1. Velma Kelly, Roxie Hart, and Billy Flynn are some characters from which
c. - Wicked
d. – A Chorus Line
2. What does the word "Mesopotamia" mean?
3. People of which country twice voted in a referendum against the
membership of their country in the EC/EU?
a. - Norway
b. - Croatia
c. - Switzerland
d. - Cyprus
4. What event put Sutter's Mill on the map in 1848 ?
5. Who starred as the title character in the "Matt Helm" movie series ?
6. The first Atomic blast was set off ......where?
(bonus; what was the date?)
7. How many eggs did the title character eat in one hour in the film "Cool
Hand Luke" ?
8. According to the calculations of Arch-Bishop James Ussher of Ireland, and
his contemporaries (about 1650), what transpired on October 23, 4004 B.C. ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Marie Curie's notebooks were so radioactive that they couldn't be displayed,
even into the 1990's.
1. – a
2. “Land Between Two Rivers”
3. - a
4. Gold was discovered, initiating the 1849 Gold rush
5. Dean Martin
6. Alamogordo, New Mexico (July 16, 1945)
8. The day of Creation
The notes were so radioactive that they had to undergo two years of
decontamination before they could be handled.
Even today, her former lab in Paris is still radioactive and dangerous.
Both Madame Curie and her husband died of Leukemia .
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !