DID YOU KNOW...
Those odd burnt-looking chips you sometimes find in the bag are not overcooked casualties; they're from potatoes with an unusually high sugar content.
1. The very first commercial during a televised sporting event aired during a 1939 world series game; What product was the ad for?
2. What's the average winter temperature at the south pole?
3. What conservative TV political pundit was once suspended from Georgetown University for punching a policeman?
(hint; He was a 2000 presidential candidate)
4. Who wrote the chart-topping book, "Murder in Brentwood"?
5. What year saw BOTH of Los Angeles' NFL teams skip town?
6. Name the only school in the Ivy League that's a "college" rather than a "University".
7. Which European city is home to the hemp, Hashish and marijuana museum?
8. What California community was the home of the characters on the "Three's Company" sit-com?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Wheel was invented in Asia.
1. ivory soap
2. 90 below zero, F.
3. pat buchannan
4. MARK FURMAN
8. santa monica
The wheel was invented in Mesopotamia (modern-day Iraq) between 5000 and 3500, B.C.E.
The first wheels were developed as a tool for potters, and it was only after 300 years or so that someone had the bright idea to use them to transport goods and people.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !