DID YOU KNOW...
Coffee beans have more than 800 flavor characteristics, compared to red wine's 400 flavor characteristics.
1. What does the name "Buenos Aires" translate to in English ?
2. From what critter do we acquire Angora ?
3. Sen. Joseph McCarthy was able to make a name for himself by claiming to know of Communists working in which government department?
4. Which of the following fall into the category of "Arthropods" ?
a. - Spiders and Scorpions
b. - Crabs and Shrimps
c. - Mosquitoes and Bees
d. - All of these are Arthropods
5. which animal comes in a pismire variety?
6. in which state is Abe Lincoln buried?
7. how long is the pa. turnpike, including the northeast extension?
a. - 270 miles
b. - 370 miles
c. - 470 miles
8. what does the "moh's scale" measure?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
James Dean's first acting gig was in a Pepsi commercial !
1. "Good Air"
3. The State Department
4. d - All of these
7. c - 470 miles
8. measures the hardness of minerals
The "Rebel" was paid a whopping $30 for his appearance in this spot.........