I had to take a couple of days off to hide in a dark room- Dental surgury!
anybody miss me???
Movie: Lethal Weapon 2 (1989)
Scene: Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson) is placed in a straitjacket and thrown into a river.
Blooper: Trying to escape from the straitjacket Riggs purposely dislocates his left shoulder. On land, he slams his right shoulder against a car to put it back in place.
1. Which of the world's countries has the most Death-Row inmates?
2. Which of the following wields the most authority in Islam; Imam-Ayatolah-Mujtahid
3. How tall is the Eiffel Tower?
4. What restaurant chain was sued for promising a contest winner a "new Toyota", but instead delivering a "new toy Yoda"?
5. What sit-com starred an eight-year-old Soleil Moon Frye?
6. What Martin Short character is blessed with sons Morgan, Mason, Matthew and Modine?
7. What company gave us the first LCD-HD TV screen?
8. What comic strip character is known as Karl Alfred in Sweden and "Iron Arm" in Italy?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Miller Brewing Company was the first to use aluminum cans for beer.
3. 1,052 FEET
5. PUNKY BREWSTER
6. JIMMY GLICK
Coors introduced the first aluminum cans in the USA in 1959.
Adolph Coors, born in Prussia in 1847, came to America as a stowaway on a freighter.
Along with a partner, he opened the Golden Brewery in 1873 and managed to turn a profit the first year.
Coors survived prohibition by producing malted milk.
Coors also instituted a re-cycling program shortly after switching to aluminum, giving consumers a penny for every can they returned.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !