DID YOU KNOW...
SING ALONG: THERE ARE 158 VERSES IN THE GREEK NATIONAL ANTHEM.
1. Name the only two actors who have won an academy award for portraying the same
2. What's the annual salary of the US President ?
(Bonus; Annual expense allowance?)
3. In what state was the last major land battle of the American Civil War fought ?
4. What's the oldest brand of soda sold in the USA?
5. On the popular TV sitcom, "Friends", who played Chandler's drag-queen dad ?
6. What's the largest gland in the human body ?
7. How tall was King Tut at the time of his death ?
8. What year was the horror classic, "Psycho" released ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A miniature long-haired dachshund was originally cast to play Toto in the 1939 "The
Wizard of OZ" movie.
1. ROBERT DI NIRO AND MARLON BRANDO, FOR PORTRAYING VITO
CORLEONE ("The Godfather" and "Godfather part II")
2. $400,000 a year (expense allowance-$50,000)
3. Texas, fought two days after Lee's surrender.
4. VERNOR'S GINGER ALE (since 1866)
5. Kathleen turner
Otto the dachshund belonged to actress Margaret Hamilton, who played the Wicked
Witch of the west in the film. Otto lost the part to a Norwich Terrier because of concerns
at the time that the public might react negatively to a dog with German ties.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !