DID YOU KNOW...
Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are replaced.
1. what year were green stamps introduced?
(Hint; it ends in zero...)
2. How old was rocker Paul McCartney when his ex-wife
Heather Mills was born ?
3. what was the moniker applied by his enemies to the Russian mystic Rasputin?
4. who was the host of the Tonight Show before Johnny Carson?
5. what "fruity" 1980's rock group scored a big hit with "Venus"?
6. to which country must I travel to visit the city of Mosul?
7. the PH scale ranges from zero to..... what number?
8. in the comic strip "Bringing up Father", what is Jiggs' wife's name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bank of America's original name was Bank of Italy.
3. THE MAD MONK
4. JACK PARR
in 1904 Amedeo Giannini opened a bank in san Francisco and called it the
bank of Italy. . the Bank survived the great San Francisco earthquake and
the great depression, and by the thirties he had several branches throughout
California. his bank introduced such innovations as the home mortgage and
the auto loan. in 1928, he changed the name to Bank of America. it is now
the largest bank in the U.S.A.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !