DID YOU KNOW...
One of the greatest snowfalls on record in North America occurred when 76 inches fell
on Silver Lake, CO, within a 24-hour period on April 14 and 15, 1921.
1. What Major league Baseball player was the first victim of Morganna, the kissing
(hint; the year was 1979)
2. How many Earth years pass during one of Saturn's years?
3. What's the only country in the middle east without a desert?
4. Where was the Bambino, Babe Ruth, born?
5. What sort of critter is a "Liger", exactly ?
6. The Star-Spangled Banner officially became our National Anthem in what year?
a. - 1901
b. - 1911
c. - 1921
d. - 1931
7. What was the original name of the Oprah Winfrey Show?
8. What role did Kenny Baker play in "Star Wars"?
a. - C-3PO
c. - r2-d2
d. - Jabba the Hutt
TRUTH OR CRAP ??Genghis Khan, ruthless chief of the Mongol horde, wiped out art
and culture throughout Asia.
1. PETE ROSE
5. OFFSPRING OF A MALE LION AND A FEMALE TIGER
6. - d
7. A.M. CHICAGO
8. - c
A brilliant military strategist, Genghis Khan unified the Mongol tribes and cut a bloody
swath across Asia, killing all who defied him.
Aristocrats were systematically executed, which is why he's credited with replacing
aristocracy with meritocracy. But he spared artists, artisans, writers and language
As he conquered westward, he introduced the alphabet, the abacus, the compass, and a
postal system, and is credited with outlawing torture and establishing freedom of religion.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !