Did you know...
TO LOSE 1 POUND OF FAT, YOU NEED TO WALK AT LEAST 35 MILES (BRISKLY).
1. Name the fictional villain whose true identity was Oswald Cobblepot.
2. Where in the world is the 150-mile Marathon des Sables held?
3. Who was the 20th century's last undisputed heavyweight champ?
4. What New Wave Band's name was inspired by the book, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"?
5. Name the NBA star who was suspended for refusing to stand during pre-game the playing of the National Anthem.
6. By what nick-name is culinary expert Jamie Oliver known?
7. What rock combo played the ditty, "Wake Up with Wood" ?
8. If I'm using a cyclic and a collective to control my craft, what am i piloting?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Johnny Depp was once in a band that opened for Iggy Pop.
2. the sahara desert
3. LENNOX LEWIS
4. "a flock of seagulls"
5. mahmoud abdul- rauf
6. THE NAKED CHEF
7. ZZ TOP
8. a helicopter
TRUTH !!Johnny Depp fronted several garage bands before he went into acting. One of these, "The Kids", once opened for Iggy Pop. Depp and his band moved from Florida to Los Angeles in hopes of making it big. In the meantime, he scored a part in the 1984 movie, "A Nightmare on Elm Street".
Though Depp found fame as an actor, not a musician, he DID get to play a kid who moves to L.A. and becomes a rock star, in Tom Petty's 1991 music video, "Into the Great Wide Open".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !