DID YOU KNOW...
Pro Hall of Fame defensive end Deacon Jones is credited with inventing the term “Sack”, in 1967.
His explanation of his use of the word: “You know, like you Sack a city – you devastate it.”
1. Which university's athletic teams are known as "Hoyas" ?
2. What phrase was used to cause Steve Martin's character to lose control in Dead men
Don't Wear Plaid ?
3. What was Phillipine first lady Imelda Marcos' nick-name ?
4. In what 1984 film would I find NBA hall of famer Wilt Chamberlain portraying the
warrior Bombaata ?
5. Name the artist who painted the famous "Helga Pictures".
6. What's the most populous island in the world ?
a. - Borneo
b. - Java
c. - Long Island
d. - Taiwan
7. What famous sports figure owns a 155-foot yacht named Privacy ?
8. James Drury starred in which TV western series?
a. - Branded
b. - Lawman
c. - Broken Arrow
d. - The Virginian
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Many European cheeses traditionally contained bird droppings.
2. "cleaning woman"
3. the Iron butterfly
4. CONAN THE DESTROYER
5. ANDREW WYETH
6. - b (132,941,000 in 2010 )
7. TIGER WOODS
8. - d
You'll be relieved to know that bird droppings have never been an ingredient of cheese.
However, if you must know, the Italians have used lamb's intestines.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !