Did you Know...
LARGEST DINOSAUR: THE SEISMOSAURUS.
IT GREW TO 119 FEET IN LENGTH AND WEIGHED 90 TONS.
1. Fill in the blanks;
In England, a vest is what Americans call an __________, and a waistcoat is what Americans call a ____ .
2. What words were combined to give INTEL it's name?
3. What do zoologists call a crossbreed between a zebra and a horse?
4. Who was the first Latino ballplayer to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame?
5. In Switzerland, what animal brings Easter Eggs?
6. With over 41,000 people, what tiny country is the most densely populated nation in the world?
7. What was the original name of Astroturf ?
8. In which of the Fifty would I find the headquarters of the Tupperware Company?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Smokey the Bear had a "wife" named Goldie !
1. undershirt- VEST
2. INTegrated ELectronics
4. ROBERTO CLEMENTE
5. the cuckoo
She was an orphaned bear, found in the Magdalena mountains of New Mexico. She was sent to the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. to become Smokey's mate.
The pair had no offspring.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !