DID YOU KNOW...
Top three most often used letter of the alphabet...
1. What was the name of Jodie Foster's character in The Silence of the Lambs ?
2. What category of fiction is writer Terry Pratchett best known for ?
3. A Hysterectomy involves the removal of..what?
4. What heavy Metal group had a huge hit with an album titled The Number of the Beast ?
5. What was Ronald Reagan's middle name ?
6. What does the H stand for in "HTTP" ?
7. tv Q; what was the profession of the title character in Ally McBeal ?
8. Which fictional detective is assisted by a "Captain Hastings" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are rocks on Mars that NASA has named after Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo.
1. CLARICE STARLING
2. science fiction
3. THE WOMB
4. IRON MAIDEN
8. hercule poirot
During the 1990's a probe studied a rock on Mars that bore a remarkable resemblance to Yogi bear, and was given that name. A smaller rock nearby was christened "Boo-Boo'.
Scooby-Doo, another Hannah-Barbera cartoon character also has a rock named after him.