DID YOU KNOW...
The three most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. Anorexia nervosa is characterized by self-starvation, weight loss, an irrational fear of gaining weight, and a distorted body image. Bulimia nervosa is characterized by a cycle of compulsive binging followed by purging through various means. Binge eating disorder is the most common disorder and is characterized by frequent periods of compulsive overeating without accompanying purging behaviors.
1. On which TV show did Courteney Cox make her TV acting debut ?
a. Code Name Foxfire
b. - Friends
c. - Misfits of Science
d. - As the World Turns
2. What company produced the first "TV Dinner" ?
3. Can you name the four food items in that first "TV Dinner"?
(give me three correct for the point)
4. Can you name the actor who made his film debut in the 1954 classic,On the
Waterfront, portraying the lanky young thug who threw bricks at the priest, Father Barry,
played by Carl Malden ?
5. How many nails are in the standard horseshoe ?
6. What was the last year that a player won a Wimbledon singles title using a wooden
(BONUS; name the player...)
7. According to the Bible, how many stones did David carry with him when he went to
face Goliath ?
8. What's the more common term for your zygomatic bones?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The word "whiskey" comes from a Gaelic term that means "falling merrily down the
1. - d
3. TURKEY-CORNBREAD STUFFING-PEAS-sweet potato
4. FRED (HERMAN MUNSTER) GWYNN
6. 1980-(bjorn borg )
8. your cheek bones
It comes from the Gaelic term uisge beatha, which is derived from the latin aqua vitea,
meaning "water of life".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !