Did you know…
IF ALL THE HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE BARS MADE IN 2011 WERE LAID END
TO END, THEY WOULD CIRCLE THE EARTH AT THE EQUATOR 2 1/2 TIMES
1. How did security guard Frank Wills make history in 1972 ?
2. What company's catch-phrase is "when is absolutely, positively has to be there
3. What TV sit-com had a theme song, sung by the title characters, named "Come On,
Get Happy" ?
a. - "That 70's Show"
b. - "The Partridge Family"
c. - "Friends"
d. - "Malcolm in the Middle"
4. What was the title of Barbara Streisand's 1979 theme album in which all the songs
referred to water?
5.What's the technical term for the dots on dice and dominoes ?
6. What film title character heads up a rock band called
Ming Tea ?
7. Good Luck wid dat dept ;
What's the active ingredient in ROGAINE ?
8. Which Stephen King novel is set in Little Tall, Maine?
a. - "IT"
b. - "The Tommyknockers"
c. - "Carrie"
d. - "Delores Claiborne"
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A man Named Mr. Bell is the founder of Taco Bell.
.1. DISCOVERED THE WATERGATE BURGLARS
2. FEDERAL EXPRESS
3. - b
6. AUSTIN POWERS
8. - d
Glen Bell opened a Mexican Fast food stand and called it Taco Tias. When it eventually
grew into a chain he changed the name to El Tacos. He finally changed it to Taco Bell
around 1962 and the name stuck.
Incidentally, if Bell had gone with his original plan, we could have ended up with a chain
of restaurants called HOT DOG BELL.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !