FUNNY SIGNS SEEN ON THE SIMPSONS
The Lucky Stiff funeral home. We put the fun in funeral
THE KRUSTY HOME PREGNANCY TEST-WARNING: MAY CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS
Happy Hour: 5:00 to 5:30
Springfield Penitentiary-America’s fastest-growing prison
Springfield Nuclear Power Plant-As seen on 60 Minutes
Springfield Wild Animal Park-Born Free, Then Caged
Springfield Psychiatric Clinic-Because there may not be bugs all over you!
1. In the 1978 movie, "Superman", who played the role of Lex Luthor?
2. Who were the only father-son ballplayers to hit back-to-back home runs in a major league game?
3. What are you playing if you are in a game of Octopush?
4. What country is home to the majority of species of flesh-eating plants?
5. As of the year 2000, to the nearest billion, what was the world's population?
6. What 60's soul crooner was nick-named the Ice Man?
7. What product was hawked in a commercial featuring the line, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" ?
8. Name the "Saturday Night Live" weekly segment where the opening line was, "I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not." ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Chile is home to the southernmost city in the world.
1. GENE HACKMAN
2. KEN GRIFFEY SR. AND JR.
3. underwater hockey (played on the floor of a swimming pool)
6. JERRY BUTLER
8. "WEEKEND UPDATE"
Punta Arenas, Chile, is sometimes cited as the southernmost city in the world, and one could argue that it IS the southernmost MAJOR city, but the actual southernmost city is Ushuaia, Argentina, a port city of about 60,000 souls on the Beagle Channel at the southern tip of South America.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !