DID YOU KNOW...
Early in the Civil War, Confederate General Robert E. Lee and his family fled Arlington, their Virginia estate. Shortly thereafter, Arlington National Cemetery was established there.
There are currently over 300,000 graves at Arlington.
1. which u.s. city would you be calling if you dialed area code 202?
2. what is the capital of Austria?
3. what would the temperature be in Fahrenheit if it were 0 degrees on the
4. what was the last year that the two world series contenders hailed from
the same state?
5. what state was the 49th admitted to the union?
6. do you recall the name of the racetrack where the Kentucky derby is run?
7. who said, "give me liberty or give me death"?
8. does anybody remember who ran for vice president on Barry Goldwater's
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Saddam Hussein was executed at Camp Justice, an Army Base..
1. Washington, D.C.
3. 32 Degrees
4. 2002 - Angels vs. Giants
6. CHURCHILL DOWNS
7. PATRICK HENRY
8. William Miller
Camp Justice (also known as "Camp Al-Adala") is a joint Iraqi-American military base in Kadhimiya, Iraq, a suburb northeast of Baghdad.
The location was renamed from "Camp Banzai" in mid-September 2004 as part of an effort to give Army facilities around Baghdad friendlier names.
Camp Justice was the location of the 2006 execution of Saddam Hussein; the 2007 hanging of Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, Awad Hamed al-Bandar, and Taha Yassin Ramadan; and the 2010 hanging of Saddam's cousin Ali Hassan al-Majid, a.k.a. Chemical Ali.
There was also a "Camp Justice" on Diego Garcia, the US base in the British Indian Ocean Territory. The air base is the home for refueling tankers.
Diego Garcia is also rumored to have been one of the locations of the CIA's black sites. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is one of the "high-value detainees" suspected to have been held in Diego Garcia.
The camp was renamed to "Camp Thunder Cove" in July 2006.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !