DID YOU KNOW...
14 OF THE WORLD’S 20 BUSIEST AIRPORTS ARE LOCATED IN THE U.S.
1. During their recording career, these guys sold over 40 million albums, making them the top-selling Duo of all time; name them.
2. Varicella is the medical term for what childhood disease.
3. What action / fantasy TV series used Prince of the Universe as it's theme music ?
4. What is singer Jerry Lee Lewis' nickname ?
5. What was the former name (1970-1975) of Cambodia ?
6. Donald Duck had a sister, the mother of his three nephews; what's her name ?
7. Name the Diminutive actor who's 1991 autobiography is titled, Life is Too Short .
8. What volcano is nicknamed "The Lighthouse of the Mediterranean" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Early dinosaurs were named "velocipedes".
.1. hall & oates
2. chicken pox
5. KHMER REPUBLIC
7. mickey rooney
8. the volcano stromboli
Velocipedes refers to early versions of the modern bicycle.
The term refers to more of an antiquated three-wheeled vehicle, powered by pedals attached to the front wheel.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !