DID YOU KNOW...
Taxes due on one of the free cars Oprah gave away to her audience in 2004: $7,000.
1. Which of the five have you lost if you suffer from anosmia ?
2. which came first; rubber band or paper clip ?
3. What was being illegally transported across state lines in the comic chase flick,
"Smokey and the Bandit" ?
4. What was the shortest overtime in National Football League history ?
a. 14 seconds
b. 24 seconds
c. 34 seconds
d. 44 seconds
5. which critter is known as the sea canary ?
6. What famous historical event was reported in the Tombstone Epitaph on October 27,
1881 under the headline, "Three Men Hurled into Eternity in the Duration of a
7. Inventor John Dunlop developed pneumatic tires, but what was his profession ?
a. Race car driver / owner
d. Truck Driver
8. ....and what sort of a critter is a jaeger ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
It took one hour of exposure to produce the world's oldest-known photograph.
1. SENSE OF SMELL
2. RUBBER BAND
3. 400 CASES OF COORS BEER
4. - a
5. the beluga whale
6. GUNFIGHT AT THE OK CORRAL
7. - c
8. a sea bird
Actually, it took over eight long hours.
The Bitumen Photo was taken in 1827 by a French physicist named Joseph Niepce.
He took a picture of the countryside near his home with a tarlike material that covered a
pewter plate, called Bitumen of Judea.
The photo is on display at the Gernsheim Collection in Austin, Texas.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !