DID YOU KNOW...
GLENN BURKE OF THE L.A. DODGERS IS CREDITED WITH INVENTING THE HIGH FIVE IN 1977.
1. What 1976 film won Faye Dunaway a Best Actress Oscar?
2. Which U.S. Political party hawked the slogan, "A chicken in every pot, a car in every garage" in the 1928 campaign?
3. Do you recall the name of Buddy Holly's band?
4. On what sit-com would I have found the characters Larry Appleton and Balki Bartokomous?
5. What Rock Group had a member named Bun E. Carlos ?
6. Who was the victim of assassin Leon Czolgosz ?
7. What natural remedy do some guys take, hoping to shrink the prostate?
8. What Rap-Rocker's roadies had to tote around an eight-foot-tall middle finger?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Venezuela means "Little Venice".
3. THE CRICKETS
4. "perfect strangers"
5. "cheap trick"
6. PRESIDENT McKINLEY
7. saw palmetto
8. kid rock
Amerigo Vespucci, the Italian explorer and map-maker for whom both Americas are named, came up with the name when he sailed into Venezuela's Lake Maracaibo, an inlet of the Caribbean Sea. There he saw huts on stilts, which reminded him of Venice.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !