DID YOU KNOW...
As a child, Hoganís Heroes actor Robert Clary (LeBeau) survived a Nazi concentration camp.
1. How many of the nine rooms depicted on the "CLUE" board game can you name ?
(You'll need eight of 'em to count this as a correct answer)
2. In the horror-film spoof, "Young Frankenstein", what was the song performed in top
hat & tails by the doctor and the monster ?
3. What country's monarchs financed Christopher Columbus for his daring voyage east to
find a water route to the Orient ?
4. In military-speak, what is an HVT ?
5. What famous fictional girl detective had a pet dog named Togo ?
6. Who's the only person to win both an Academy Award and a Nobel Prize ?
7. According to the 2003 edition of the Merriam-Webster dictionary, what word's
definition is; "a low-paying job that requires little or no skill and provides little
opportunity for advancement" ?
(Hint; McDonalds Corp. sued [unsuccessfully] to have the word removed)
8. How many of the Rolling Stones' many recordings featured bassist Bill Wyman on
lead vocal ?
a. - 1
b. - 2
c. - 3
d. - None
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Matt Groening, creator of "The Simpsons", came up with the names Homer, Marge, Lisa
and Maggie from his own family.
1. HALL, lounge, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, BALLROOM, conservatory,
BILLIARD ROOM, LIBRARY, and study
2. "PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ"
4. "high value target"
5. Nancy drew
6. George Bernard Shaw
8. - a ("In Another Land" - 1967)
Homer and Marge (Margaret) are his parents' names; Lisa and Maggie are his younger
Reluctant to name a character after himself, he dubbed the Simpsons' son "Bart", an
anagram for "Brat", which just happens to rhyme with "Matt".
FUNNY SIGNS SEEN ON THE SIMPSONS
The Lucky Stiff funeral home. We put the fun in funeral
THE KRUSTY HOME PREGNANCY TEST-WARNING: MAY CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS
Happy Hour: 5:00 to 5:30
Springfield Penitentiary-Americaís fastest-growing prison
Springfield Nuclear Power Plant-As seen on 60 Minutes
Springfield Wild Animal Park-Born Free, Then Caged
Springfield Psychiatric Clinic-Because there may not be bugs all over you!
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !