TODAY IS 6/6. HERE ARE TWO LISTS OF SIXES.
6 things that can kill Dracula
4. Holy water
5. Wooden stake
6. Silver bullet
6 things invented by Canadians
1. Washing machine
4. Electric range
6. Paint roller
1. What percentage of all magazines printed in North America are actually sold?
2. What's the world's longest-running weekly television program/ (...and still running !!)
3. The band, "ZZ-Top" took their name from what two popular 60's paper products?
4. What's the largest country on the continent of Africa by area?
5. What city opened the John Lennon Museum in the year 2000?
6. What type of critter produces the "Omega-3" fatty acids?
7. In what movie would I find George Carlin playing the role of Rufus?
8. How thick is an NHL regulation hockey puck?
TRUTH OR CRAP ?
David Letterman and Mary Tyler Moore once had a TV show together.
2. MEET THE PRESS
3. "ZIG-ZAG" & "TOP" BRANDS OF CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS
7. "bill and ted's excellent adventure"
8. one inch
The show, called "Mary", was a short-lived program that only aired for three weeks in the fall of 1978. Mary tyler Moore did comedy routines and musical numbers. Letterman played the announcer and appeared in skits with regulars Swoozie Kurtz and Michael Keaton.
He didn't find success through "Mary", but it did give him the exposure he needed to earn a guest spot on "The Tonight Show" which eventually led to his hosting the show in Carson's absence.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !