DID YOU KNOW...
The cacao bean naturally contains almost 300 different flavors and 400 separate aromas.
1. Who was the 2000 Democratic candidate in the New York US Senate race?
2. What is the official name of the F-15E?
a. - Eagle
b. - Flanker
c. - Falcon
d. - Strike Eagle
3. "It puts a rose in every cheek". What product does this slogan refer to?
a. - Milo
b. - Kraft peanut butter
c. - Vegemite
d. - Blackmore's Vita-mix
4. What does the Hebrew title "Rabbi" mean?
5. In the Bible, God spoke to Moses from a burning bush on Mount ______ .
6. What animals image appears on the insignia of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police ?
7. What food item comes in a Samsoe variety ?
8. What is the name of the largest moon of Jupiter?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Even today, Miami has policemen stationed to turn curious tourists away from locations used on Magnum, P.I.
1. Hillary Clinton
8. - c
not only the truth or crap, but mount sinai is the more commonly accepted location for the 15 commandments (before moses dropped a tablet on the way down ) and horeb is sometimes another name for it, sometimes not.
it depends on how you wipe your deuteronomy...
A true lover of nature does not despair now that his mistress has turned a colder cheek.
God spoke to Moses from a Cloud on Mt. Sinai - God spoke to Moses the first time from a burning bush on Mt. Horeb, when God told Moses to return to Egypt and demand freedom for the Israelites. The commandments were not mentioned in the question, Buckster................
As to the missing TorC answer..................
The show wasn't filmed in Florida, but in Hawaii !
__________________ Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !