FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
THE FRENCH EAT AN AVERAGE OF 200 MILLION FROGS EACH YEAR.
1. Outside of Japan, which country has the highest number people of Japanese descent ?
2. What baseball Hall of Famer was nicknamed the "Yankee Clipper" ?
3. What was the more formal name of the TV star, "Uncle Miltie" ?
4. In what 1955 movie starring Henry Fonda would i find a not particularly important Navy Cargo vessel named the USS Reluctant ?
5. What's the name of TV sitcom character Steve Urkel's alter ego ?
6. What's the name of the wizard joke shop in the Harry Potter series ?
7. Which of the (1985 to 1990) Saturday Night Live cast member who used the catchphrase, "Yeah, THAT's the ticket !" ?
8. Under what name did talk show host Lawrence Zelger achieve fame ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ?
Camomile comes from sunflowers.
2. JOE DIMAGGIO
3. MILTON BERLE
4. mr. roberts
5. stefan urquelle
7. JON LOVITZ
8. LARRY KING
The aromatic herb, often served in Caffeine-free tea or included in massage oils is known for it's relaxation qualities. It also helps aid digestion, battles cramps and
helps relieve stress.