Did you know...
The California Gold Rush yielded 125 million ounces of gold from 1850 to 1875-more than had been found in the previous 350 years and worth more than $50 billion today.
1. What food ingredient is known as the Royal Herb ?
2. Diane Keaton appeared in how many of Woody Allen's movies ?
3. What is the very appropriate state flower of Massachusetts ?
4. Do you know what the first toy products were that Mattel produced ?
5. What's the primary ingredient of classic Duck Sauce?
6. How many miles long is the trans-Alaska pipeline ?
(Bonus-What's the pipeline's diameter ?)
7. In the board game "Clue", how many bedrooms are there ?
8. In what year was the first trans-Atlantic communications cable laid ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Marc Anthony and Cleopatra were the parents of three children.
3. THE MAYFLOWER
4. doll house furniture (if you didn't know, and you answered "NO" then you can count that as a correct answer, LOL)
6. 800 MILES LONG (48 INCHES)
Cleopatra gave birth to twins in 40 b.c. They were named Cleopatra Selene ("moon") and Alexander Hellos ("sun"). Their last child together, Ptolemy Philadelphus, was born a few years later.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !