DID YOU KNOW...
Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey
Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the
Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.
1. do you recall the name of superman's super dog?
2. by what name is lysergic acid diethylamide better known?
3. which state is home to the northernmost point in the lower 48?
4. what is the common name for light amplification by stimulated emission of
5. who was known as "the last of the red hot mamas"?
6. what was the name of the man whom Jesus raised from the dead?
7. Who was the only u.s. astronaut to fly in all three pioneering space
programs; mercury, Gemini and Apollo?
8. what type of manufactured goods accounted for the largest share of the u.s.a.'s
export dollars in 2004?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 1980 the u.s. Olympic Hockey team upset the soviet team to win the gold
5. Sophie Tucker
7. Walter Schirra
8. office equipment
the u.s. victory, often referred to as the "miracle on ice", guaranteed the
young american team the silver medal. the game is legendary for the David
vs. goliath win, as the soviets had won every Olympic hockey gold medal since
1960. two days later, the u.s. won the gold by defeating Finland.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !