DID YOU KNOW...
NINETY-FIVE PERCENT OF THE CREATURES ON EARTH ARE SMALLER
THAN A CHICKEN EGG.
1. How many people were killed in the Mt. St. Helens eruption ?
a. - 57
b. - 77
c. - 97
d. - 107
2. Who was the only US President to get married while in office?
3. What is the name of the country formerly known as British Honduras?
4. What's the technical term for the small metal band that connects an eraser to the top of
5. What sport is played in a building called a Fronton?
6. What was Archie Bunker's last name in the pilot for the "All in the Family" TV series?
a. – Lincoln
b. – Justice
c. – Adams
d - Wright
7. How long did the "Hundred-Years War" last?
a. – Less than 100 years
b. – 100 years
c. more than 100 years
8. What year saw the most Americans volunteer for the Peace Corps?
a. - 1962
b. – 1964
c. – 1966
d. - 1968
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Picasso's full name was Pablo Ruiz y Ruiz Picasso.
1. - a
2. GROVER CLEVELAND
5. JAI ALAI
7. - c (116 years)
8. – c
He wishes !
Dubbed the "Father of Cubism", Picasso was born-are you ready?-
Pablo Diego Jose' Santiago Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomucino Crispin Crispinianode los Remedios
Cipriano de la Santisima Trinidad Ruiz Blasco y Picasso Lopez-on October 25, 1881
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !