DID YOU KNOW...
On average, cats spend 2/3 of every day sleeping. That means a nine-year-old cat has been awake for only three years of its life.
1. In the film Rain Man, what was Raymond's (Dustin Hoffman) character's last name?
2. What was Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda's nickname ?
3. What's the name of the cavern where the title character finds the magic lamp in the
animated film, ALADDIN ?
4. What was the name of the coffee house hangout on the sit-com, "Friends" ?
5. What was the bleacher audience of children on TV's Howdy Doody called?
6. When the award was first given in 1985, who was PEOPLE magazine's "Sexiest Man
7. Do you recall the TV sit-com character whose favorite drink was a concoction of Pepsi
and milk ?
8. What is the name for those digital readouts that display the gallons and the amount of
purchase on a gasoline pump ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
DeLorean automobiles were manufactured in Northern Ireland.
2. the baby bull
3. the cave of wonders
4. "central perk"
5. PEANUT GALLERY
6. Mel Gibson
7. LaVERNE De FAZIO (Laverne & Shirley)
DeLoreans were made in a factory in West Belfast.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !