DID YOU KNOW...
LIGHTNING IS MORE LIKELY TO STRIKE THE SAME PLACE TWICE THAN A NEW PLACE ONCE.
1. Which university's athletic teams are known as "hoyas" ?
2. What phrase was used to cause Steve Martin's character to lose control in Dead men Don't Wear Plaid ?
3. What was Phillipine first lady Imelda Marcos' nick-name ?
4. In what 1984 film would I find NBA hall of famer Wilt Chamberlain portraying the warrior Bombaata ?
5. Name the artist who painted the famous "Helga Pictures".
6. With over 114 million residents, What's the most populous island in the world ?
7. What famous sports figure owns a 155-foot yacht named Privacy ?
8. What is an Oviary?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Many European cheeses traditionally contained bird droppings.
2. "cleaning woman"
3. the Iron butterfly
4. CONAN THE DESTROYER
5. ANDREW WYETH
7. TIGER WOODS
8. a flock of sheep
You'll be relieved to know that bird droppings have never been an ingredient of cheese. However, if you must know, the Italians have used lamb's intestines.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !