BASEBALL QUOTE ;
“The game was closer than the score indicated.” —Dizzy Dean, after a 1-0 game
1. name the pop singer who had hits with Jesus to a Child and Outside .
2. What was Walt Disney's first feature length cartoon film ?
3. As near as we can tell, What's the most intelligent animal on Earth ?
4. Which country tried and executed double-agent Mata Hari ?
5. In what classic novel would I find a blind pirate named Pew ?
6. Guess who; He won a total of nine Olympic Gold Medals from 1984 to 1996………..
7. name the body of water that was once known as the Spanish Main.
8. Madonna's first major film role was in what movie ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sir Stephen Peek, Archduke of Shropshire, created the game of Peek-a-Boo to entertain
his young niece.
1. George Michael
2. SNOW WHITE & THE SEVEN DWARFS
5. TREASURE ISLAND
6. Carl Lewis
7. THE CARIBBEAN
8. Desperately Seeking Susan
Peek-a-Boo goes as far back as ancient Rome.
It's exact origins, however, have been difficult to trace, as is the case with most nursery
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !