DID YOU KNOW...
There are about 800 kernals on the average ear of corn, arranged in 16 rows.
1. On which TV show did Courteney Cox make her acting debut ?
2. What company produced the first "TV Dinner" ?
3. Can you name the four food items in that first "TV Dinner"?
4. Can you name the actor who made his film debut in the 1954 classic,On the Waterfront, portraying the lanky young thug who threw bricks at the priest, Father Barry, played by Carl Malden ?
5. How many nails are in the standard horseshoe ?
6. What was the last year that a player won a Wimbledon singles title using a wooden raquet ?
(BONUS; name the player...)
7. According to the Bible, how many stones did David carry with him when he went to face Goliath ?
8. What's the more common term for your zygomatic bones?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The word "whiskey" comes from a Gaelic term that means "falling merrily down the well".
1. as the world turns
3. TURKEY-CORNBREAD STUFFING-PEAS-sweet potato
4. FRED (HERMAN MUNSTER) GWYNN
6. 1980- (bjorn borg
8. your cheek bones
It comes from the Gaelic term uisge beatha, which is derived from the latin aqua vitea, meaning "water of life".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !